As you know, jw player does not support videos from video sites like Google Drive, dailymotion, onedrive, google photos, picasa, vimeo, … It is true because the links provided by them on uploaded files were re-encoded, obfuscated and without extension.
However, after a few workaround and script configuration, I have played media files in JWPlayer version 6.12 and above which is hosted by Google Drive,…
Below is how you work with Google Drive, for others you make their way to get link
How to Use Google Drive as host of media files for JWPlayer
- Considering that you have already a Gmail account, then go to Google Drive
- Create a folder. Share it as “Public on the web”
- Open the folder, and upload therein your media files like MP4, FLV, or MP3.
- After uploading, left it for a while, because Google Drive will do the processioning. Processing takes a few minutes or hours depending on the size of your file.
- After of that, share it and make it “Anyone on the internet” or “Public on the web”. and get the links. that looks like:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-tY-_mqT2agN21XYVhaVnBlRzA/view?usp=sharing or https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B27EXq-f_btDN1JXekgtNUNCUVk
Contact me at [email protected]
Example of media file from Google Drive and others played in JWPlayer
[TM plugin=”https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AE30nJwSKpAH4HE&cid=8C0E7770C84232C1&id=8C0E7770C84232C1%211384&parId=root&o=OneUp” sub=”sub1|English,sub2|Vietnamese”]