Transloader – Server To Server File Transfer
Transloader is a Server To Server File Transfer, which uses max speed of server to transload files. This Script is a small php script for every webmaster to copy files between servers remotely without having to download them to your PC in the middle. The script is a one file php script that doesn’t require database to run and will benefit from the high connection speeds that the servers have to copy your large files and databases from server to server with the max speed our servers have!
- 1 Gb uplink to guarantee high network connectivity
- Broken jobs resume automatically till finished
- Uunlimited uploads and downloadsContinue downloading even user close browser
- File rename option
- Secured download folder
- No timeouts
- By pass server
- No database needed
- Copies all files
- Uses max speed of server
- Navigate the FTP server
- Upload and download files
- Edit files (WYSIWYG and syntax highlighting)
- View code with syntax highlighting
- Copy, move, delete (also to 2nd FTP server)
- Rename and chmod (also recursive)
- Zip and unzip files
- Install software
- Search for words or phrases
- Calculate the size of directories and files
We also provide download and upload service to hosts with cheapest price in the net:
- File Upload/ Download: 1$/50GB
- Torrent Leech/ Seed: 1$/50GB
- We will send you direct link for downloading (high speed with port 1Gbps)
Google Drive Remote Upload
Thoai Media Transfer copies files from servers remotely without having to download them to your PC in the middle. It copies remote files to your google drive directly. It is free completely.
Easy to use :
- Starting from putting your url link
- We are aware of our clients’ concern for their privacy and for the security of their content. We do everything we can to protect your data:
- We do not store your content on our servers.
We do not store your credentials – we rely on the access you provide us via the various cloud services.
- You can revoke the access at any time.
- Using Thoai Media Transfer saves you from using your own resources, such as bandwidth and local storage.