In the first part, we have created the Clonezilla image and store it on SSH Server. In this part, we’ll create the autorun recovery Clonezilla live DVD from that image.
Note: You need to go through the same process again from step 1 to until step 15, that we have performed in Part-1.
1) Select the “recovery-iso-zip” and press ENTER:
2) In the next screen, select the image folder (This is the image folder that we have created in part 1):
3) Choose the destination disk to be recovered when the recovery DVD being used:
4) Select the language that will be used in the recovery Clonezilla live:
5) Set the keyboard layout when the recovery DVD is used, default is NONE:
6) Select “iso” to create a DVD disk image which can burn on a DVD disc:
7) It displays a single command that will be executed, press ENTER to continue:
8) It will display a warning for confirmation that you want to continue, press “y“:
9) Creation of the iso image begin:
10) After the sucessful creation of iso image, Clonezilla will display a summary, press ENTER to continue:
11) Finally, select an option (poweroff, reboot etc),Don’t forget to remove the CloneZilla Live CD from the CD drive:
Verification of iso image on SSH Server:
Hope this will help you!